Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Waiting on the Third ...

I am 9 weeks pregnant. Yes, I am. Joy abounds and wonder fills my thoughts and I think how I will mother 3 children under the age of 4.

Chad and I had been discussing having another child. I found peace and direction and wanted to take the next step of finishing our family. I always wanted 3 children and I could see my life making room for one more as we minister in Ivor. This place is perfect for us and for our family as we seek to do ministry while caring for the needs of young children. I love working at the church, and Ivor allows me to do that. I am gathering experience and a greater understanding of my strengths and weaknesses. Chad comes home for lunch, we get to spend time together, and we minister together at Ivor ... regardless of whether I am officially a full-time staff member. But that isn't important to me right now. And that is the truth!

Chad and I have the long-term goal of co-pastoring one day. One that I am NOT ready for right now. I don't want to leave my children during the day - I love being with them!

This little new baby is so exciting. If I can get through this overly sick period we will be good. Chad is awesome at helping around the house. It seems like everything makes me sick. I go on Thursday to see the baby's heart beat and find out a more accurate due date. So exciting! :-)

No comments: